MidnightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhiteOut's Gm app

2 posters

Go down

WhiteOut's Gm app Empty Re: WhiteOut's Gm app

Post  iCollapse Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm

WARNING:you have 1 week to reply or go into game or you will be counted as inactive. All inactive staff members get 1 week to contact the owner. If failed to do so you will be demoted.

iCollapse
Admin

https://midnightstory.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iCollapse Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Accepted!

Level 3 GM

iCollapse
Admin

https://midnightstory.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

WhiteOut's Gm app Empty WhiteOut's Gm app

Post  WhiteOut Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Your Name: Manuel Padilla

Your IGN: WhiteOut

Ingame Level/Rebirths: Server is not up so i have not played yet.

Location/Time: California, LA pacific time

How Active are You: I am usually on about 6 hours on weekdays & about 13 hours on weekends

How long have you been playing MidnightStory: I have just found about this server i have not played at all

Do you have any GM Experience, If so please provide proof, and a description: I have been a GM in 6 other servers, i am sorry but i do not have any proof of me being a GM Neutral

Why Should we Pick You what can you do to help, please do not rewrite anything from above: I can ban hackers, jail scammers, be on all day to keep server balanced , recruit people

What would you do if your not picked for GM: If i dont get the GM job i would still play this server and try again when the Owner is picking GMs i would also keep voting for this server
Additional Info:

Contact Info: email :manuel69u(at)yahoo(dot)com (i did not make this haha)

Any other Information: Im a 13 year old boy who likes to play xbox360 and pc i have a good sense of humor and know how to take a joke, i also know how to handle hackers.

Thank you for Reading my Application: It was kinda bad since im barley coming back to maplestory from a 5 month break and i hope you enjoyd it (:

Sincerely
Manuel Padilla

WhiteOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum